The Diploma in Salon Management is designed for owners or managers who wish to develop their skills in the overall operation of a business including Beauty salons, Spas and Hairdressing salons.
The course is designed to reflect the role of managers or owner managers who work relatively autonomously and coordinate and supervise others. They are focused on growing the business, leading and developing strong teams, managing the Professional delivery of sales and services in a salon environment and implementing marketing activities.
Candidates will focus on the following services;
- Building your business
- Lead, support and develop your team
- Manage sales & service delivery of the salon
- Develop & implement marketing strategies
Assessment methods may include:
- Written and oral assessment
- Demonstration/ Observation
- Scenarios/ Roleplay
- Portfolio of evidence
- Workplace case studies